We live in a world filled with mobile devices. Why? To stay connected. Our phones and other mobile devices allow us to easily and quickly find the information we need on the Internet. Having a mobile website will allow customers to have a better experience while visiting your website.
With today’s technology there are no excuses why your business doesn’t have a mobile website. Google has teamed up with a mobile website development company to make the process of converting your existing site to a mobile site. And guess what… It’s easy and it’s FREE!
With Google’s new tool, GoMo
, you can create your mobile website in 5 simple steps!
Not convinced you need a mobile website, here are 7 reasons why you should…
1. You risk losing business if you don’t have a mobile site. Nearly 2 in 3 users are unlikely to return to a mobile site where they had trouble and 40% said they’d visit a competitor’s mobile site instead. (Compuware, 2010)
2. There are 7 billion people in the world. About 2 billion people are connected to the Internet. And 1 billion have smartphones where they can (and will) access the mobile web. (Eric Schmidt MWC Feb. 2012)
3. Users take action on mobile-friendly sites. 1 in 5 website visits lead to an immediate call to the business. (DudaMobile Internal Data, 2011)
4. Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience. (Compuware, What Users Want from Mobile, 2011)
5. By 2015, more Americans will access the Internet on their mobile device than on their PC. (IDC, 2011)
6. 70% of all smartphone owners use their mobile device while they’re shopping. (Google/OTX, The Mobile Movement, U.S., 2011)
7. 51% of business travelers use mobile devices to get travel information. (Google/OTX, The Traveler’s Road to Decision, 2011)
For help with your mobile website development, please contact me